100W hot melt glue gun | Black
- Hot glue gun for gluing adapters to bodywork surfaces.
A power tool designed to facilitate repair processes, DIY, handicrafts, art and modelling work. The gun is used to heat and melt glue sticks, which can easily and effectively glue plastic, wood, cardboard, ceramics and many other materials. Elements bonded with high temperature glue are characterized by long-lasting results.
Useful in every home, garage and workshop.
- It heats up quickly - it is ready to use after 3 minutes from starting.
- Heat resistant housing - eliminates the possibility of melting the gun.
- Precise, metal nozzle outlet - will allow for precise application of glue in hard-to-reach places.
- Ergonomic grip - the gun fits naturally in the hand, without causing numbness of the hand.
- Metal stand - keeps the gun stable at a safe distance from the ground.
- Mechanical feed - allows you to keep control over the amount of dispensed glue.
- Light and comfortable - allows long-term and comfortable work.
- ON / OFF switch - quick on and off, no need to pull the plug out of the socket.
- Red LED - informs about the operating status of the gun.
- Colour: black
- Rated power: 100 [W]
- Supply voltage: 100 – 240 [V]
- Rated frequency: 50 – 60 [Hz]
- Compatible with glue diameter: from 10.8 to11.5 [mm]
- Heating element temperature: 200 [°C]
- Efficiency: up to 20 [g/min]
- Nozzle outlet diameter: 1,8 [mm]
- ON/OFF switch: Yes
- Power cable length: 100 [cm]
- Heating time: 3 [min]
- Weight: 200 [g]
- Gun dimensions: 195 x 165 x 30 [mm]
100 – 240 V
Ask a question
Write your opinion